Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Garden Bits & Pieces

A couple of little bits & pieces today. First up, been meaning to mulch my weeping maple with stones but keep forgetting. Well, I've finally done it. Here's some before & after's

 

 

Next up, I purchased a little garden mascot for the veggie patch! Husband rolled his eyes at this purchase, but he obviously can't see how cute it is to have a little gnome mascot for your garden now does he?


Here's a pic of my side balcony. Here, from the left, I have my cream dahlia, cat grass & cat nip for my siamese cat, a dwarf peach tree, my newly planted coffee plant, my much loved Japanese maple, a rescued fuchsia & a gorgeous apricot rose.

 

I'd like to re-arrange & re-pot a few things on here in the next few months, so stay tuned!

Bye for now,

Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment