Sunday, September 2, 2012

Spring Is Here!

Spring! You are finally here. I am so happy.

The first 3 days of spring here in Melbourne have been gorgeous. Really feeling revitalised already. Even more so due to all the new growth on my balcony. It's so lovely to see flowers & fresh green leaves unfurling. Spring is my favourite season.

I now have all 3 tulips open. I am so in love with them I plan on doing a massive pot filled with them in different colours next year. I'm taking as many photos as I can of them before they leave me.

My remaining 2 tulips seem to be a bit sick? Not sure what's happening to them but one is withered & the other looks like its following, but I'm not worried because my tulip trio that is currently on show is just remarkable.

Here are some photos of the three of them in bloom

 

 

 

The baby tulip. Last to open

 

 

My dwarf peach tree is blossoming. I wonder if I'll get fruit this year? I won't hold my breath, but if so, a welcome surprise

 

My Japanese maples are all coming out of their winter sleep & I am beyond excited to see their perfect, new leaves this spring.

Hooray for spring!

Hope you are enjoying this lovely season so far,

Bel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment